Friday 9 July 2010

Radio Egal Session 5













Happy fucking Friday.

As we sweat and squirm in the summer heat, we have to take our refreshments where we can find them.

Team Egal has been re-united, and so here we have session 5 - filled to the gills with breezy summer beats and musical treats.

It's too hot to think of a witty way to describe what is, as usual, a fantastic selection of music. So, erm, we'll let the music do the talking

Track List

1 Charlotte Dada - Don't let me down
2 Vulcans - Star Trek
3 Aaliyah - A Girl Like You
4 Andreya Triana - Lost Where I Belong ( Mr Scruff mix)
5 King Midas Sound - I Lost You
6 Aby Ngana Diop - NDADJE
7 Charles Iwegbue & His Archibogsharles Iwegbue - Baby I Tire
8 Bronksi Beat - Heatwave ( remix)
9 Jazzanova - I Can See (Doc Daneeka Dub-Bump Mix)
10 Al Tourettes & Appleblim - Mr Swishy
11 - Andreya Triana - A Town Called Obsolete (Mount Kimbie Remix)
12 DMX Krew - You can't hide your dub
13 Red Rack'em - My Beach House (Red Rack'em Remix)
14 Glimpse - I know it, I show it
15 Actress - Purple Splazsh
16 Chris Isaak - Baby done a bad thing
17 Linn & Freddie - BLIP BLOP
18 Jackson & His computer Band -Arpeggio
19 UN Vingt - Throwing Snow
20 Jo - Level Crossing
21 Nas & Damien Marley - As We Enter
22 Janet Jackson - What have you done for me lately ( Dub Mix)
23 Aaliyah - Got To Give It Up
24 Queen Anne's Lace - Happiest Day of my Life

No comments:

Post a Comment